I sat the California bar exam in Los Angeles in July 2019. I did not use Barbri or Kaplan, or any other commercial study programmes. Instead, I used podcasts from BarMax, several books bought online, and created my own schedule and organised study plan. You can see a detailed description and screenshots on my page, My Study Plan for the California Bar Exam. Some screenshots are also below.
How to purchase: Using the Paypal link below, you can purchase the template spreadsheet for $25 USD (£20 GBP) which you will receive as a Google Sheet link and an Microsoft Excel .xlsx file. Within 24 hours I will send the spreadsheet to the email used on the paypal transaction. If you want to use another payment method or delivery email address, simply contact me.
⭐ Details and disclaimers — please read before purchasing
- Template and instructions: You will receive the spreadsheet shown and described here. It comes as a template with instructions on how the various formulae work, together with example data for you to see how it should look.
- Delivery time: During the day (London time) I usually send the spreadsheet within 12 hours of receiving payment, but please allow up to 24 hours as I am not always checking my emails.
- Delivery address: I will send the spreadsheet to the email used on the paypal transaction, unless you contact me to request otherwise.
- Refunds: I am unable to offer refunds on this digital content, which I am selling “as is” based on the screenshots and descriptions on my website. This spreadsheet really helped me to plan my time and priorities, but I make no promises or guarantees beyond it functioning as an organisational tool.
- Copyright: By purchasing my spreadsheet, you agree to respect my intellectual property and not to share it with others or sell it as your own. The small fee I charge goes to the maintenance of my website, so that I can continue to write ad-free blog posts!
You will receive the spreadsheet as a Google Sheet link and an Excel .xlsx file, sent to the email used on the paypal transaction.
What you get. An integrated calendar, essay tracker, and MBE question tracker. The spreadsheet contains the following sheets: (1) Instructions and overview of the spreadsheet; (2) a calendar with a “snapshot” view of what you are planning to study, together with any life admin (such as holidays or family events) that may impact your studies; (3) an overview of your entire study plan; (4) a calendar for MBE questions; (5) MBE questions tracker; (6) MBE accuracy tracker; (7) a list of 100+ essays released by the California bar, and the various topics covered; and (8) a weekly, detailed calendar. You can see a detailed description and screenshots on my page, My Study Plan for the California Bar Exam. Some screenshots are also below: